Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
C- Sturdy in Black by Cashile
Gorgeous hair, lovely form, and her eyes and smile are prefect…
simon “perfect human being” lane
You’ve waited for weeks, months, maybe even years, and it’s finally here… the GriMagia Indiegogo campaign is a-go!
WHAT IS GRIMAGIA?
GriMagia (gri-MUH-gi-uh) is a 2-6 player anime-themed card game which revolves around capturing and fighting monster girls! While it is NOT a TCG, it borrows some familiar TCG and RPG elements and mixes them together with unique mechanics, making it a fun, easy-to-pick-up-yet-hard-to-master game that will delight both new players and veterans alike!
WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Though GriMagia is ready to be printed, it was created by a small company, so we can’t afford to mass-produce the game at high quality. Which is why we need YOUR help! Our campaign uses the Fixed Funding (all or nothing) model, which means that if we don’t reach our goal, everyone will be refunded and we won’t be able to print the game, at no risk to you. That’s why it’s urgent that we reach our goal: in order to make this game a reality!
SPREAD THE WORD!
Even if you can’t contribute, you can still help support us by spreading the word! In fact, we’re having a special referral contest, and the prize is an Indiegogo-exclusive version of GriMagia, personally signed by the directors!
Thank you for your support!
HNNNNGGGG GE MIG ;__;
Hakar på tåget och skyltar med mina cosplay-planer på NärCon, nu när det mesta närmar sig att bli klart! På söndagen går jag som mig själv, eller möjligen favorit i repris :)
sips your genius is showing